Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:38 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Jim Dornan

New Subscriber(s): Jim Dornan
Email Address is: jdornan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Christie Downs, South Australia,  Australia

Car(s) owned: 1973 Imperial Le Baron 4 Door Hardtop

Self-Introduction: Hi my name is Jim, and I would like to introduce myself to you guy's. How I acquired my car was through a friend of mine. He bought the car at an all American Day that we have over here, (from under my nose without me knowing) because he was hidding the for sale sign. At this stage I did not know that there was such a car an IMPERIAL (sorry about the stupidity). The next week when I was at his place, I saw the car and said to him that I was going to own this vehicle. He told me that it was never going to be for sale particularly since I was a Ford person. I argued that did not count as he was a Cadillac person and that all he would do with it was stick it in his shed and let it covered in dust and nobody would ever get to see it. The rest is history and I get a great buz out of driving this amazing car.