Re: IML: servo shinanigans

Randy,

Attempts to repair the ATCII servo will only cause you
pain, anger and frustration. Do yourself a big favor
and contact Performance Analysis in Tenn. (contact
info is on the IML website) and order a rebuilt one
made of aluminum instead of plastic. I got one from
him and have been very pleased with the results.

Just my .02 worth.

Tim Durrer
73 Blue Sky