Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 12:11 PM
Subject: IML: Back after a few years!

Hello to the IML Group again!

After a few years of absence, I am returning to participate in the IML. I hope to be of help occasionally.

Some things about me:
I own a '62 Imperial Custom, Dawn Blue, which used to belong to a friend who passed away. It has sentimental value beyond any monetary value.

It needs: conversion to disc brakes & replacement of brake lines both flexible and steel, cleaning of the fuel tank and lines and perhaps a rebuild of the transmission.

I retired from Collins Radio/Alcatel in 2003 following a layoff in July 2002. I stay busy taking care of our 20 acres plus genealogy work and all sorts of maintenance issues that come up.

I have provided some helpful articles in the past and hope to be able to again.

Happy Imperial motoring!

Joe S.