IML: Please Welcome Mike and Chris Frenchek

IML: Please Welcome Mike and Chris Frenchek

New Subscriber(s): Mike and Chris Frenchek
Email Address is: frechek1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Hershey, PA

Car(s) owned: 1959 Custom (Green)
1964 LeBaron (Gray Metallic)
1964 Convertible (White, Red interior)

Self-Introduction: My favorite Imps are the 64's and have been since high school (looong time ago). The 59 is the one I borrowed from my early employer to take my wife to the senior prom nearly 40 years ago. The guy died 20 some years ago and I bought it at the auction. It needs restored, but only has 47,000 miles on it. Several emersions in local floods didn't help it. The LeBaron I bought off eBay and was in some museum at Ocean City. It was formerly a funeral director's car in Eastern PA. He liked it so much, he kept it when it was retired from service. It has about 86,000 miles on it and is in great shape. The convertible was purchased out of California which means no rust no interior. I have the interior of another convert that was too far gone with rust to restore. I'll get to that project some year. I've been away from the club here for a while and it feels good to be back.