Re: IML: sequentail tail lamps

no, all the brake lights light at once. mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: sequentail tail lamps

Sears had the sequential turn signal kits back in 1968. I installed it on a 66 Charger. They do not brake all 6 brake lights together. They light in sequence as turn signals did. Does this kit you have now brake all six at once or in sequence? I still have these as I sold the 66 back in 68 and installed them on a 69 Daytona and they still work today. It was called a delay module.  My 61 Imperials do not have 6 brake lights. Joe Machado