From: Luke Nola
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 Imperial, solid state voltage lim Citer

Thanks Tom I'll buy one. Contact me offline with your details and I'll arrange payment etc.

Luke

On 15/05/2007, at 9:31 AM, Tom Scott wrote:

If anyone is thinking about converting their voltage limiter from the original 'contact points' to the 'solid state' limiter, I have extra voltage limiters.  I had to buy 4 from the manufacturer and since it took the first one 47 years to fail, I probably won't need another one.  Part number is
LT1083 CP-5 from Linear Technology.
Price is $14+ shipping.
Tom
60 Crown