IML: My 64 Coupe was in the parade

I decided to take out my 64 Crown Coupe and drive her in the local town parade on Memorial Day. The weather was good. Car ran great, had no problems at all. Length of parade was approx. 1.25 miles at a snails pace. I was one of ONLY THREE old cars in the parade of many marchers and bands and fire trucks, emergency equipment and antique farm tractors, counted over 30 of them. Mostly John Deere and International Harvester. There was a late 50's Chevy p/u and a 1917 Model T and my 64........ Seems like many people don't know what an Imperial is in western New Jersey. I gathered this as I was asked if it was a Chevy ????? by a spectator. Oh well, it was very fun none the less.

Dave Brown / New Jersey
Only Imperial in the parade