IML: prices of stuff on ebay

I was just browsing e-bay and there is a bunch of stuff listed for 61/62 Imperials.

What I find interesting is some of the items that are listed for sale and the starting prices. There is a set of original (46 years old) push rods for min $40 listed as may also work for 383 (I am sure not RB 383) and an original set of 32 head bolts also for $40 min bid. I could be wrong on this but I think that there are 34 head bolts for these engines. In my opinion these items and some other similar ones are worthless even to the purest auto restorer. I know that I would not buy stuff like this for my car.

Then there are nice looking door panels, the AC firewall cover and a fan for a min bid of $35 each which are probably quite valuable to anyone who owns one of these cars.

Fred Joslin