IML: Prospective German 1956 Imperial page

IML: Prospective German 1956 Imperial page

Ciaran, I'll reply to you off-list, but for the
benefit of others that have seen this message:

There is a person named Marco that wants to start a
1956 Imperial website in Germany and is contacting
folks, apparently getting info from the Registry and
so forth.

We have invited him to help grow the imperialclub.com
website (and gotten no reply to that request), and
asked that he not copy the materials found there in
response to his very polite inquiry, as they didn't
come to the website for free and are the result of
significant expense in time and money to amass.

I'm curious to see what he's got to add to the topic -
I had thought we had a pretty complete, open resource
going here already....

-Kenyon

http://www.amazon.com/Virgil-Exner-Visioneer-biography-extraordinaire/dp/1845841182>