IML: '62 Imp rust problems

As I have mentioned before, we are restoring (or attempting to) a '62
Southhampton Crown and as might be expected we have encountered a bit more
rust problems than we would have liked.  Sooooo, when all the discussion
was going around on the forum, we didn't pay particular attention.  Now
the situation is more pertinent and critical. I recall some mentioning a
good product for eliminating some rust 'break through' when used prior to
painting. Could those folks that had those good suggestions contact us
offline so that it won't bore everyone else who paid attention the first
time around. pruittghl@xxxxxxx

I am sure there must be an archive for past discussions online, but I
couldn't find it??

Patricia Pruitt
pruittghl@xxxxxxx