Gesendet: Samstag, 2. Juni 2007 20:41
An: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: IML: Foreign Language Imperial Connection

Well Kenyon,

When it comes to German bathroom locations I am sure that our 1960 Imperial
owner Dietmar F could lend a hand :)

Yep, I noticed the Dutch brochure already, and as a matter of fact I own a
copy !
Allthough I am not sure if it is really a Dutch brochure, it could also be a

Flemisch one (from out of Belgium).

Best wishes,

Robert