IML: Please Welcome Harold Johnson

New Subscriber(s): Harold Johnson
Email Address is: nansingtome@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, IL

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown 4-door hardtop (maroon)

Self-Introduction: This is my 6th Imperial. All the others were regular, everyday family car. I found this one in a farm community in Michigan and couldn't pass it up. We were driving down a country road, and there was this car, beckoning. It sucked me right off the road. It had a For Sale sign on it, with a price. I called the owner and made an offer, and we agreed on halfway in between. I took Amtrak back to Michigan, paid for the car, signed the papers, and drove it home!

In the past, I have had a 1953 4-door sedan, a 1955 4-door sedan with factory air-conditioning, then a 1961 4-door hardtop, then a 1966 LeBaron 4-door hardtop, and then a 1971 LeBaron, also a 4-door hardtop. Wish I had them all back and a barn big enough to keep them in!