IML: 69 mirror ID

The outside mirrors on my 69 LeBaron are not original and are probably JC Whitney POSs.

Finding replacements for these has been on my list of things to do. Last year I purchased a very nice DS mirror from a 71 Imperial, but it is rectangular and not round.

I stopped by the local Pull and Save on the way home tonight since it has been a couple of weeks. There was a 74 Satellite with a quite nice round DS remote control mirror.

The casting numbers in the mirror are 53093, 60359-401, 60501-401, 2935875 and also a JC. Is this correct for a 69 Imperial?

Note that right now the car has mirrors on each side which I really like. I know that passenger side mirrors are difficult to find. Will I have better luck finding a PS mirror to match the round or the rectangular mirror?

Thanks

Fred Joslin