IML: "On the Road Again....."

Hi gang -
This afternoon I had the great pleasure of going to my local office of the DMV.  I say pleasure because I went there to renew the registration and get new liscence plate year stickers for my '60 Imperial.  An added bonus was that the clerk that waited on me, far from giving me any trouble about registering an Imperial as opposed to a Chrysler, actually knew what an Imperial was, what they looked like and the way they are increasing in value.  OK, yes, he was older but it was nice to deal with a DMV employee who was not only helpfull, but knew about cars.
So this evening I started the process of polishing and waxing my treasure (I'm too old and tired to try and do the job in one day) as she sat in the garage with 08 stickers on her "Oregon Blue" plates instead of ones that read 94.
I hope to get the gas tank taken care of by the end of the week so that if the Weather Channel is wrong about the rain, I can legally take her out for a drive.
Hope springs eternal -

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton