IML: 1957 Trim Tag Page

I noticed a few things for this page.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Body/Tags/1957.htm

From my 57 4 dr Southampton tag

MDL = 179

This line from the table on the page seems to be wrong.

348 = Rear Window, Upper Portion Shaded (332 required), 2 dr H/T only

My tag is coded for 348 and the car does in fact have the rear windshield shading. The car is actually optioned up pretty nice for a base model. They are as follows:

265 Route (unknown meaning)
321
Radio - Electro Touch Tuner
323 Heater - custom conditionaire
324 Defogger, rear window (N/A conv)
325 Power brakes
326 Power front seat, 6 way
327 Power steering.
328 Power window
331 Vanity mirror
332 Solex glass
334 Mirror, tilt type
335 Mirror, left outside
344 A/C unit (323 required)
348 Rear Window, Upper Portion Shaded (332 required), 2 dr H/T only
349 Dual Headlights
356 Electro-Touch Radio, Imperial
357 Flitesweep Decklid, Imperial

That's what's on the tag. It has some other stuff like stone guards, windshield washer, etc. On the car, look factory, but not on the tag.

Anybody know the details of TRIM = 51?

Looks like it was once light blue. Sleeping under the Texas sun for quite a few years has faded it out to almost a tan.

Wish me luck on waking this one up. Very very complete, but a very long way to go to get her back on the road.

regards,
Dave