IML: 1977 NYB 2dr hdtp for sale

Hello again -
For those in the Portland, OR area or those looking for one of these beauties, I ran across this example in a apartment house parking lot.  It's a '77 NYB two door hardtop with the rear window that appears to roll down/back.  It is white with a white vinyl top that's in great shape and has a pale green cloth interior that is near perfect.  There is a ding in the left front fender and a piece of the rub strip is missing from the driver's door.  The sign on it states 32,000 original miles and from the condition of the interior (which is not sun faded) it very well could be true.
The sign also says it's an $8,000 value but will take Best Offer.
For anyone interested the phone number is 971-219-7286.  I know nothing else about the car or the owner - I just saw it while I was driving by.  I have not called for fear that it may be too tempting as the last thing I need is another car right now.
With very little work this could be a beautiful example and it deserves to be preserved.  If anyone wants pictures I can go back and take a few.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton