IML: 727 Torqueflite

Hi All,

I have been gradually working on my projects that I stated weeks ago and would like to first thank everyone for the helpful advice.  Working on my transmission I have come to learn a lot of new things.  Removing the unit I noticed that my drive shaft was completely shot, the bracket that is mounted on the unit was dangling which could have caused great damage so I am glad that I got off my rear end when I did.  I have almost completed the project but I need some assistance locating both shifter cables.  If anyone knows of a place or person that can help me please respond ASAP.  Thanks again for everything

BattleAxe