RE: IML: 727 Torqueflite

On Behalf Of Hardrick, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:38 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 727 Torqueflite

I have almost completed the project but I need some assistance locating both shifter cables.  If anyone knows of a place or person that can help me please respond ASAP.  Thanks again for everything
As another member mentioned, Imperial Services has many of the shifter cables.  See their website at http://www.imperialservices.net/imps.htm

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan