IML: Newark Assembly Plant show June 23rd.

IML: Newark Assembly Plant show June 23rd.

Guys,

I got this from the folks down at the Newark assembly plant.  They will have
tours of the plant too. We've gone to the last couple and it was pretty
cool.  This is the first time they've opened the plant up for tours though.
They also said that you do not have to be pre-registered to come down to the
show, but they would prefer if you did so they can have an idea of how may
cars to expect.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron

3rd  Annual DaimlerChrysler Newark Assembly Plant Transportation Show

Open to all Chrysler Products.   Also: Tractors, Trucks, Motorcycles (all
years), Race, Street Rods, Antique, and Classics prior to 1990.

Saturday June 23rd 10 am until 3 pm
Rain or Shine, on the grounds of the Newark Assembly Plant

No Registration Fee	Free Public Admission

Fun for the whole family

People's Choice Awards for each class of Vehicle

Dash Plaques for first 200 Pre-registrations

Ten Classes of vehicles

Come Check out the Cool and New vehicles from Chrysler

Pre-registration. Please return by June 16th  to 550 S. College Ave Newark
DE 19713 or E-mail DLP52@xxxxxxx    Questions call (302)453-5306