Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Glass Storage

How about BEHIND the sofa bed, between it and the wall, wrapped in a
blanket?

Laurie Carter
Ilwaco, WA USA
'65 Crown Coupe (his)
'59 Crown (mine)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Cantor" <jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 6:34 PM
Subject: IML: Glass Storage

Quick question for the group:  I have spare glass for my car and need
to find a better way to store it than lying on an old sofa bed in the
basement.  Are there any tips or precautions anyone can offer other
than keeping it out of the way where it won't get hit by something?

Thanks!
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ