From: Victor Owsley <victor.owsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 1:21 pm
Subject: IML: '54 Chrysler Imperial

Greetings to all the Imperial gurus out there!

I am soon to be new to this whole Chrysler thing. I am currently looking at a '54 Imperial. Although I have not seen the car, I can fill you in on the
car's condition based on the current owner's description. It's tan with
brown interior.  The paint is original and has faded some.  There is one
spot (about 2" in size) of surface rust on one of the rocker panels. There
is some pitting on the chrome, but no rust.

The interior has been redone back to (what he says) is original condition.
The dash is perfect.

All the lights and the power options work.  And the car has factory air
condtioning.

It has a 331 hemi. It has not been started in at least a year, but turns
over fine.  He believes that a fuel system clean up, a tune-up and some
fresh gas and it should run just fine.

It has new tires.

I'm hoping to close the deal and pick up the car in the next couple of days.

Any advice or information is appreciated.  I'm sure I'll have questions
along the way.

Thanks,
Victor