IML: Map Light Switch

I wanted to let members know I received a P/N 2198 090 from Valley Vintage Auto Parts. I called them late last week to order the switch after finding they had it listed in stock on their web site. The nice lady I spoke with said it would be shipped Monday morning and I received it Wednesday PM by UPS. The part was still in its original MoPar box, clearly aged as expected. The chrome is flawless and the switch operates with a nice positive snap action. It is a perfect match for what was on my '62.

The price was fair and the service was excellent.

Joe S.