Re: IML: "Do All Time Machines Have Fins"?

Re: IML: "Do All Time Machines Have Fins"?

Jim good on you great story and an inspiration to get my time machine up and running as soon as I can meet you up in '60
 (rear glass just in, new stainless looks sweet, working on side glass frames right now). I love that glow the brake light make on the sparrow catcher devices, always gets me too.

Luke
'60 Le Baron
Every option