RE: IML: 64 imp on ebay

It seems to me, the engine color is wrong as well.Dave.(Ditto on the whites)

From: "Bob Kinker" <robertkinker@xxxxxxx>

Looks very nice. I could do without the wide whites though!

Bob K

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:36 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 64 imp on ebay

Thoughts or comments on this listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-1964-Chrysler-Crown-Imperial-Convertible-1-of-922-Made_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43905QQihZ008QQitemZ180127742356QQrdZ1

A friend of mine an me are going to go look at some of this guys cars and I was just wondering if anyone here had any comments.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior

93 Imperial white with blue interior

harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Picture this ? share your photos and you could win big!