IML: 64 imp convertible on ebay

Call me an old fuddy duddy but if it were mine I would go back to the stock wheels, tires and wheel covers.

Harvey Wells <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thoughts or comments on this listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-1964-Chrysler-Crown-Imperial-Convertible-1-of-922-Made_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43905QQihZ008QQitemZ180127742356QQrdZ1
A friend of mine an me are going to go look at some of this guys cars and I was just wondering if anyone here had any comments.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Picture this ? share your photos and you could win big! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm