Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:52 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Lowell Howe Pt. 3?

I need Lowell's phone number or sddress so I can get a part for my 1964 Crown.

Can I get it from someone.

Alex

Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been mentioning Lowell for years when IMLers have asked about
parts sources. I echo each and everyone of the compliments stated in
recent e-mails about Lowell. Our site has pics and the story of
restoring my 60 Dusk Mauve Imperial cvt. In the copy, Lowell is
mentioned often. His cooperation and assistance in getting mechanical
and body parts made the project possible and allowed completion. I'd
call and explain what body part I needed. He'd tell me to send a sketch
and he'd cut out the parts and send them off to my restorer. He'd call
if he couldn't figure out my sketch or to double check details. Floors,
trunk sill, rear quarters, and so many parts. Just cannot say enough
great things about Lowell. He loves it when I call. He just starts
singing "I'm in the money....." and then we get right to business.
Prices are what they are. He's got what I need and I am grateful that
he is there to help me and other Imperialists.

Henry Hopkins