IML: help ? US Londoner needs source for WIRING LOOM

IML: help ? US Londoner needs source for WIRING LOOM

Gentlemen, you Imperial boys,
Your site is fabulous and way, way, WAY ahead of any of the other sites out there,
but enuf compliments.

please H E L P
I?m a new subscriber and for my 1966 C-Body Chrysler Newport?
I?m in need of a replacement;
Primary Wiring Loom
aka
Bulkhead Disconnect Fuse Box
(and if I?ve got the wrong [European] terminology, help on this too please)

By way of introduction and to give confidence that I?m no spammer (one of my students put me on) I?m on wikipedia. Hope that reassures.

very sincerely Richard / Rick Armiger