Re: IML: 64 imp convertible on ebay

Well as they say, seeing is believing and whoever buys that car at that price is going to be seriously disappointed.  If anyone on this list is bidding and hasn't seen the car, contact me off list I can give you a list of items that disturb me.

His reserve is close to $55K and apparently it was purchased by a big auto dealer at a BJ auction several years ago and that's what he paid.  Good Luck with all that, "Caveat Emptor" and all that.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now. It?s free. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm