Re: IML: Floor Pan Coating

it was tar based.  I have cut pieces of floor out before w/ a cutting wheel, grinder or recip. saw.  It doesn't burn too easily/fast anyway. Keep a damp towel nearby to smother it in case it does.

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to your local auto body paint supply house. They
sell it in aerosol cans or with a special applicator
for compressed air for larger jobs.

The spray cans should be fine for what most here will
be doing.

It's called "undercoating" and works under the car as
well.

-Kenyon