Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Lawrence Shine

 New Subscriber(s): Lawrence Shine
 Email Address is: ny3uvl714@xxxxxxx
 Member Location: San Francisco CA

 Car(s) owned: 1993 Sedan (Midnight Blue)

 Self-Introduction: Hello Everyone,

 I've loved Imperials since I was a very young boy growing up in 1970's San
Francisco. My first Imperial memory is from 1974.
 Great aunt Helen's dark green over black 1971 Imperial Lebaron Sedan caught

my seven year old eyes. Helen and uncle Bill also owned a new Eldorado and a

1971 Mark III, yet the Imperial was my favorite!
 Even as a kid, instinctively I new the Imperial look was something special.

The clean fuselage body, full width grille and hidden headlamps looked
different from the other cars on my block.
 I loved the unique style!
 Nine years later, my parents bought me a 1983 Chrysler New Yorker. I'd
asked for a 1983 Imperial, but my mom felt it was too big.
 (and probably too expensive) Speaking of too big, I look forward to buying
my first new Imperial in another year or two.

 Thanks for reading!

 Lawrence Shine