IML: Sunday's MoPar Picnic

Hola All

I would like to say "Thank You" to the one's who thought of, planned and went to the MoPar Picnic at the Air Force Academy on Sunday ( 10 Jun 07 ).

The turn off spot was marked by a Lt Blue "common looking" 1969 Road-Runner that John placed there.  The Denver MoPar Group showed up from Golden, Brighten, Thornton and all over that area.  The Rocky Mtn Region Walter P. Chrysler Restro Club also had some members there.

There was no inventory of the vehicles from me, but I do remember the 1965 Dodge Truck, the Sport Fury of Joe's, the super "stock" appearing 2 bbl powered 4 dr Windsor,  the 340 powered cloth top B-cuda and after that it was a blurrr.  One Denver MoPar member had counted over over twenty vehicles , and then more showed up.

Another round of "Thanks" goes out to the food there.  The selection was better than an Baptist Church Picnic.

http://southerncoloradomopars.org/forms/Veterans_home.jpg

Rodger
COS