IML: Car show in Victoria BC

All the talk about car shows reminded me of a Mopars only show that I happened to drive by about three years ago in Victoria, B.C.

It was a very pleasant event with Mopars of all types.

I just did a quick search and this is the one:  http://www.oldvictoria.com/mopars/ There are a couple of nice Imperials as part of this club.

I may try to schedule a trip there again this year.

Fred Joslin