Re: IML: Montana car show

Pat,
To begin with my name is Allan. A small point - but I wouldn't want you to call and ask for someone that is not here! Burn the Point Weekend is generally in the last 2 weeks of August. It consists of a show - cruise - dance and other "vintage" activities. That really sounds odd to say. These things are what constituted my teen years!!!  You too??
 It should be fairly easy to get the dates. But - when I see the signs - I will send them to you My first car was a 51 Mercury 4 door. This was quickly followed by a 58 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser 2 door with a 430ci engine and 3 dueces!!! All of this enraged my father to no end. You see - I grew up in a Chrysler family. And to my dad new or old - nothing was better than a Chrysler product. Incidentally, this is were I got my love of Imperials. That was our family car from 1956 - 1975!!
                                              Allan from Billings, Montana

See what's free at AOL.com.