Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Does 59 front suspension interchange with 60-66?

Hi All,
Can anyone confirm the interchange ability of front end parts? Is a 59 front end suspension interchangeable with 60 through 66? Center link and outer tie rod ends in particular. Thanks,
Marty
----- Original Message ----- From: mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:12 PM
 Subject: IML: 59 suspension parts needed

 Hi All,
    I'm in the need of a center link assy and tie rod ends, any sources?
 Marty Trendler
 Red Bluff Ca
1959 Imperial Labaron 4 Door Sedan