IML: Chattanooga CI&P Meet Video

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to have been so slow getting back to some of you, but as you can imagine, it has been rather busy around here of late getting ready for and then hosting the annual Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet.  It is always a lot of work getting ready for one of these car meets, and I made it much worse this year by trying to do too many long overdue home renovation projects.  I was sure glad to see the house stuff come to an end.  All in all, it was well worth the effort.  I am very pleased with the progress I made on the house and this year's Meet was exceptional.  What a blast we all had!  I can't wait until next year.

I have just completed compiling a video from the '07 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet, and it is now posted on my website at: http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

For those of you that might be interested, I have already posted information for the 2008 Meet.  We hope that everyone can make it back for next year's Meet.  We sure had a great time this year as this was by far the best Meet to date with the most cars and the most attendees.

Laqueta and I really appreciate all the nice emails, cards, and notes thanking us for hosting the Meet.  We really enjoyed having everyone here and hope to see everyone in the future.

Robert M. Soule, III

My Assortment Of Cars & Junk!

2007 Chattanooga Chrysler. Imperial, & Packard Meet

Join The Tenn. Valley Region Walter P. Chrysler Club

Tribute To My Late Father

Politicians and diapers need to be changed - mostly for the same reason!