Re: IML: Beware of white 1960 LeBaron on ebay

Re: IML: Beware of white 1960 LeBaron on ebay

This would be because there was standing water in the
throat of the carb when I opened the hood!  Consider
that engine a goner and the seller to be sinning by
omission.

Actually they aren't sinning by omission.... I asked them why the engine doesn't turn over and got this response "Hi,thanks for the interest in our car,we have no idea why it is locked up,sorry..Tonya"

Seems to me that is pretty much a plain ol' fib.

            Steve B.