IML: Do you just LOVE your Imperial ??

Do you sometimes just sit and stare at your Imperial, gazing into the headlights, thinking about motoring willy-nilly through the Alps, not a care in the World, your scarf whipping in the wind, and your sweetheart snuggled up, all warm and cozy, right next to you ??...............
Hello fellow Imperial lovers,
This is "Mike in Oregon"
I have 4 Imperials now, and 4 years ago I had none.
That works out to one a year.........
and my garage is starting to get overcrowded, but I could probably still squeeze in just one more ........hmmmmmm...... (maybe a nice flashy convertible ?)........ hmmmmmmm................

Well, the real reason I have those four Imperials, is mainly because of The Imperial Mailing List and the Online Imperial Site  ...........  they have also given me the answers I've needed to help keep them running. The Club supplies awesome commeraderie, and those many members I have met personally and through the e-mail are now my friends.

I recently joined the " IML Webmonsters" to try to lend a hand with the site, and I am amazed by the sheer amount of work that these guys do, to make the Imperial site the GREAT resource that it is.
I would like to encourage you to send in a donation, whatever you feel is worthwhile to help keep a site like this up and running.
The site could use some donations to help purchase some of the rare items that occasionally surface, and when these items pop up, the site needs to be able to grab them before they get put on to Ebay or Craigslist and get swallowed up by who-knows-who.

It also takes many dollars a year to keep a site of 25000+ pages up and running, not to mention all of the videos, film clips, Manuals, member photos, and e-mails  that need to be stored on the site.
........insert shameless plug here..........
So let me just say........... that if you've been thinking about how much you appreciate the Imperial Mailing List and Online Imperial site, and you've been wowed and amazed by all of the diligent work that the site volunteers have been doing for the past 10+ years,  then send something to the site, whatever you feel you can afford, and if you feel the site has helped you, then it's always good in life, to give something back.
The people behind the scenes give a tremendous amount of their free time to keep this site and mailing list active and they have only the best intentions for helping you restore your Imperial.
They could use some help now.
I'm sending in $40 to help out....... I hope you'll join me, with whatever you can afford.

http://www.imperialclub.org/OIC-specific/donations.htm

THANKS for helping the site and giving to the Imperial cause,
-Mike

.........end of shameless plug.............