Re: IML: clocks in the wheels on '55/'56's

Re: IML: clocks in the wheels on '55/'56's

Elijah,
thank you very much. May I use this picture?
You wrote "Benrus", Jim wrote "Chryslermatic". Were there different types of clocks. Or is Benrus an aftermarket-product?

Marco

Elijah Scott schrieb:
marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

        He also told me, that there was a rare option: a clock in the
        center of the steering wheel - I never heard of it before.

Here's a photograph of a Benrus clock installed in the steering wheel of a '56 Imperial:

http://picasaweb.google.com/elijah.scott/Chattanooga2007/photo#5070562156356755058

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan