IML: My '67 LeBaron

Hi Guys,

I haven't had much to contribute to this list in quite a while, but I do
have some good news.  Last weekend I drove my '67 LeBaron for the first time
since we've owned it.  Well, not counting any time I maneuvered it around
the driveway.  It is roadworthy now thanks to some bartering with a good
buddy of mine.  It still needs plenty of work before I'll take it to a show
or cruise night (or anywhere more then 5 minutes from home), but it now has
been driven on public streets for the first time in almost 18 years.

Unfortunately the weather here is supposed to be lousy over the next couple
days so I probably won't make any progress on it this weekend.  One of the
many other vehicle projects here will get some attention though.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron
and 8 other Mopars from '67-04