Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Mobile Director Coupe for sale

Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Mobile Director Coupe for sale

Yes it is black / Black.
Here is the link to it:
http://www.drive-in.ch/cgi-bin/us_anzeigenmarkt/c_us_cars/search_detail.pl?AddNo=18264&searchMM=

Marco

Mark Jefferson schrieb:
Is this Mobile Director Coupe black/with black interior? A real nice one (and I think it was from Texas too) sold on eBay (there are photos of it under the 1967 page) back in the fall/winter, and it was QUITE nice. If it's the same one, someone went to a LOT of expense shipping it to Germany.

Hopefully it finds a more stable home.