IML: '57 Plymouth

It looks like they left the battery connected when they put it in and I cannot believe they did not put it up on blocks. What a bunch of dolts. Maybe they will ship it to California for an American hotrod episode - if they can restore this they can do anything - BTW what happened to the rear leaf springs?