Re: IML: 1957 Buried Mopar

Sorry for my earlier (and maudlin) response.  I must
say though, I'm a lot better off after 50 years than
the Plymouth is!  Well-preserved and not in much need
of restoration.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070616/480/34c2be8cdc09415eacc44649225c5471&g=events/lf/061507belvedere;_ylt=Aqb_aH3hpI9gLwPiommSFWlH2ocA