IML: This Is An Parade

Hola All

This group of photos was just taken in IA at an Dodge Power Wagon Event.

http://upload8.postimage.org/863689/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863711/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863736/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863747/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863831/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863850/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863889/photo_hosting.html
http://upload8.postimage.org/863923/photo_hosting.html

I hope all the Imperial, Chrysler, De Soto, Dodge, Plymouth or what-ever MoPar driver has a good time in Parker this Saturday ... see ya there.

Rodger & Gabby