Re: IML: Imperial gast tank sending units

Re: IML: Imperial gast tank sending units

Hi Tom,

How difficult is it actually to drop the tank of a 60 Imperial?
My sending unit is not working properly and I would like to repair it but
I am a litte afraid when it comes to dropping the tank.
Especially the connection of the filler pipe looks tricky to me..
After all those years the rubber connection will be a little brittle I guess.

Thanks,

Rob