Re: IML: Imperial gast tank sending units

Re: IML: Imperial gast tank sending units

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your clear explanation, sounds like stealing candy from a baby :)
Is it also possible to remove the unit without dropping the tank, or is
there simply not enough room to do so?

Otherwise I will give it a try during my next holiday, at the moment I am
driving the car as much as I can. Allthough I must admit that I don't
really need the fuel tank.
My car is running on LPG (or propane as you call it in the US) :)

But I like to have everything working in my car, even the fuel gauge
allthough I don't burn much petrol these days!

All the best,

Robert