IML: Window switch (was The half-lit dome light)

IML: Window switch (was The half-lit dome light)

Rob, if I understood correctly your front window motor and switch work when in the rear door but not in their original front door location.  Does the motor run in the front door when operated from the master switch?

Remember to check the connector from the wiring harness in the front door that goes on the back of the switch.  The contact inside the connector can get "tired" and fail to make contact with the pin on the back of the switch (it's a sort of spring).  I've had this problem in my master switch connector.  I'd completely missed checking that part of the circuit and spent several frustrating hours tracing the wiring.

Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4dr hdtp