IML: 1962 Autopilot

I've collected up all the parts I need to add an autopilot to my 62 (I think) except one or two. One for sure, two perhaps. The one for sure is the control switch dial face. I have all the other bits including the electroluminescent light panel. I just need the number dial. That went missing somehow from the one I bought online. So if anyone has one please let me know. If not perhaps someone would be so kind as to provide me with  close-up pictures so that I could recreate it myself.

The perhaps is the accelerator. Is there a connection to the accelerator pedal. I have a wiring harness with the brake switch.  Any help towards my eduacation here would be gratefully appreciated.

best regards,
Dave

1962 Crown Southampton 4 Dr (x2)
1958 Sedan
1957 Custom Southampton 4 Dr
1957 Buick Roadmaster 75 4 Dr (I know it's not an Imperial, but it's almost as heavy and as long, almost)