Re: IML: Please Welcome Kevin Baert

Thanks Doug yah it seems almost too good to be true, I;ve allready sourced the correct UPH material from SMS to re do teh seats. It's actually quite reasonable, and the correct eagle embossed fabric too. I'll post pics, but probably not till it gets it;s new wire wheels, should be by mid July.
Kevin