From: "Rob van der Es"
Subject: Re: IML: A-arm Bushings and Torsion Bar Adjustment
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:34:35 +0200

Hello again Joe,

Thanks for your kind suggestions!

I will certainly take care not to strip the
fine threads of the adjuster bolts and the
anchors.
I will clean them thoroughly and soak them for a while with penetrating oil.

I have had a long search for replacement bolts
and anchors but I haven't found any ..
So I hope that my adjusters are not stripped
already , causing the low front end!

Ofcourse I will have a look at the front lower
suspension arms too while I am there, just to
make sure that the bushings are still there and
in good condition.

Thanks again,

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe