Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Front End Height '60 Imperial

Well Paul,

There is no squeeking at all, actually the car drives and handles very well. It is only that the front is too close to the street, I would like to have it set 4 or 5 inch higher.

Allthough I must admit that the nose is NOT angled down to the street. The car seems prettty level to me, it is just as if the total car has been lowered..

One memory crossed my mind, could this situ be caused by the tyres that were put on the car by the previous owner??

It are radials and the dimensions are 235/70 R15.
I don't know how this compares to the original tyres that were used in the sixties?

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 3:06 AM
Subject: IML: Front End Height '60 Imperial

This is in reference to the front suspension on a '60 Imperial. There
should be no "bottoming out" sensation what so ever. It is possible
that the torsion bars need to be adjusted, or it is also possible that
the car needs front suspension repair work. If there is an squeeking
coming from the front of the car, the repair work is necessary for sure.

Paul W.